General Terms and Conditions of Use:
Access to and use of the website whose address is burgundyauction.wine (hereafter referred to as the “Website”) imply the User’s tacit and unreserved acceptance of the terms and conditions laid out in the most recent online version. The “User(s)” is/are defined as any natural or legal person who connects to and consults or uses the Website.
The following Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by French Law. This English version is a translation of the original official French document. In the event of any inconsistencies between the French version and this English translation, please note that the French version shall prevail.
The Website is intended for the private use of clients of the publishing company and, generally speaking, for the use of any person seeking information about its products. The Website publisher and the web host, take all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy and regular updating of information on the Website. The company reserves the right to modify its content at any time, without being liable in any way for doing so.
Neither the company nor its service providers may be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused to Users or third parties resulting from information contained in the Website, and generally speaking, by consulting and using the Website. The company may also not be held responsible in case of damages caused to your device(s) used to gain access to or while using the Website. Hyperlinks to other sites are not grounds for liability on the part of the company, whatever their content. Nor may the company be held responsible for any hyperlinks directed to its own Website. Any person who wishes to post hyperlinks to this Website must obtain prior written authorization from the company.
The Website publisher is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights relative to both the layout and content of the Website. Website content is intended for strictly personal and private use. Any use of the content within a professional or commercial context, or any marketing of the content to a third party is forbidden without previously obtaining the Website publisher’s agreement which must be requested at the following address: email@example.com
The company reserves the right to unilaterally modify these Terms and Conditions of Use. The User is therefore advised to regularly consult the latest version of the Terms and Conditions of Use, which are available at all times via the “General Terms and Conditions of Use” link found on the Website. Use of the Website implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, of the confidentiality policy, and of the general terms of sale in the event that an order is placed.
Personal Data and Cookies:
This document is intended to provide you with information about the way in which we collect and process your personal data. Published in the aim of ensuring transparency, it serves to inform you in greater detail about: how your personal data is collected and processed, the security measures that are applied to your data, your rights relative to your data and how they are processed, our obligations. The words beginning with a capital letter are to be understood according to the definition that is attributed to them in the General Data Protection Regulation (otherwise known as “GDPR”) number 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, created by the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union. The complete text of this document may be consulted here: https://gdpr-info.eu/.
Our company is committed to protecting your identity and private life by securing the processing of the data with which you provide us or that we may collect as part of the services we provide. The House of EDOUARD DELAUNAY collects information in order to identify your needs and offer you better service. Statistical elements allow us to better understand how visitors interact with our Website. Any request pertaining to this must be addressed to: EDOUARD DELAUNAY 10, rue Lavoisier – 21700 Nuits-Saint-Georges – France – Tel. +33(0)3 80 61 53 70 – firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, confidentiality regarding personal information about visitors to this Website will be preserved.
- DATA CONTROLLER EDOUARD DELAUNAY, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of €200,000, whose headquarters is located at 10 rue Lavoisier 21700 NUITS SAINT GEORGES, listed with the Corporate and Trade Register of DIJON under the number 843 616 277 is the Data Controller.
- DATA COLLECTION The Data Controller may collect the following personal Data: Data concerning your identity: title, last name, first name; Contact information: postal address, e-mail address, telephone number; Connection data: device IP address, type of device used, type of web browser; Data related to your interests: products consulted, products added to your shopping cart, products ordered. Data is collected: when you are consulting our Website, when you subscribe to our newsletter, when you create an account, when you place an order.
- DATA COLLECTION PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING The Data Controller may process your personal Data on several bases: the establishment of a contract with you, in particular the online purchase of our products; and/or your consent; and/or a legal obligation; and/or our legitimate interest, consisting of a set of commercial or business reasons that justify the use of your Data. And for the following purposes: The processing, fulfilment and after-sales service for your order; Managing your contact requests; requests for information and complaints; Personalizing the services we offer you; Sending you commercial information about our products and offers as well as those of our partners; Sending you our newsletter and those of our partners if you have given your consent; Ensuring the management and administration of our Website.
- YOUR RIGHTS You have the right to the access, modification, suppression, limitation and portability of the Personal Data that we collect in addition to the right to decide what will happen to your data in the event of your death. You also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority (in France, the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, or “CNIL”). When you have consented to us processing your Personal Data, you may revoke this right at any moment, free of charge, either by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or a letter to: MAISON EDOUARD DELAUNAY – 10 rue Lavoisier – 21700 Nuits-Saint-Georges – France. Your request must explicitly specify the subject matter and be accompanied by proof of identification. The Data Controller shall process your request according to the terms set out in Article 12 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) or Article 40-1 of the Data Protection Act, n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as applicable.
- RETENTION OF YOUR DATA The length of time your Data are stored varies depending on the intended purpose. The principal processing time frames are the following: Data relative to customers: the length of the contractual relationship, then 3 years after it ends; Data relative to prospects: 3 years from the last contact; Data relative to cookies: see below. These time frames may be reduced, in particular if you choose to delete them or because of instructions given upon your death.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA Your data is transmitted to: our qualified staff, our technical service providers who are involved in Website management and/or the ordering process, in particular the web host, the publishers of commercial mailing solutions, carriers, banking service providers in charge of secure online payment, our sales partners, our subcontractors.
- SECURITY MESURES We have implemented the appropriate technical and organizational Measures to protect your personal data against alteration, loss, use, disclosure or unauthorized access, including: awareness of confidentiality requirements on the part of our contributors who may access your personal data, securing access to our computer rooms and IT platforms, the implementation of a general company information security policy, securing data access, sharing and transfer, the selection of subcontractors and partners that also apply these Measures.
- LOCATION OF YOUR DATA We keep your Data within the European Union. However, it is possible that when your data is transferred to one of our commercial partners or subcontractors, your data may be relocated outside of the EU. In this case, we ensure that data processing be subject to the standard contractual clauses proposed by the European Commission.
- EXACTNESS In using this Website, you agree to only provide Data about yourself that is correct and rapidly update any information that changes. In order to do so, you may send your request to one of the addresses mentioned in the paragraph “Your Rights”.
- FINAL PROVISIONS This confidentiality policy is governed by French law. Use of the Website is subject to the confidentiality policy that is in effect at the time of use. The nullity of a clause within this confidentiality policy shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
1. DEFINITION. A cookie is a small file that your web browser stores on your hard drive which records various technical data that allow for the general monitoring of public access to our Website (number of visits, frequency of exposition of banner advertisements, etc.) or the personalization of pages displayed for your future interactions with our Website.
3. CLASSIFICATION OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE. Different categories of cookies are used for the purposes outlined below. We will also inform you, in so far as it is possible, about the purpose of any third-party cookies we are aware of. Cookies that are necessary solely for the functioning of the Website: these cookies are necessary for the functioning of our websites and allow you to use the principal features of the websites while ensuring a secure connexion. Without these cookies, you would not be able to use our websites normally and we strongly recommend that you not block or delete them. Functionality cookies: these are cookies that optimize the functioning of the websites and adapt their presentation to the display settings on your device during your visits. These cookies allow you to enjoy a smoother, more customized experience. Analytic cookies: These cookies evaluate the use and performance of the public Website as well as of its member spaces, establish statistics, monitor frequency of visits and the use of certain content in order to improve the performance and interest of the services we offer. These cookies are mainly powered by Google Analytics. Advertising cookies: these cookies allow us to provide you with the most pertinent advertising possible, adapted to your interests both on our Website as well as on third-party sites. Refusing these advertising cookies has no impact on the use of our websites. These cookies are mainly powered by Google Analytics.
4. WEB USER’S CONSENT. In accordance with current laws and regulations, the installation of the following cookies does not require the user’s consent: Shopping cart cookies, Session identification cookies, Authentication cookies, Personalization cookies and Audience measurement cookies, in so far as the data collected are not combined with other data processing operations. All other cookies require your permission before being installed, via our consent buttons. Whatever the case may be, you may delete all installed cookies according to the procedures mentioned hereafter.
- COOKIE STORAGE DURATION. All of our cookies are stored by your web browser for a maximum of 13 months from their date of installation.
6. OBJECTING TO AND DELETING COOKIES. At any moment, you may object to the installation of cookies or delete them directly via your web browser. The configuration of each web browser is different and explained in the help menu of the browser you use.
For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
For Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/websites-say-cookies-are-blocked-unblock-them
For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
7. FURTHER INFORMATION. For further information about cookies, you may consult the CNIL website at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/sites/default/files/atoms/files/draft_recommendation_cookies_and_other_trackers_en.pdf
Terms and Conditions: “Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Please drink responsibly.”
This Website is the property of EDOUARD DELAUNAY, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of €200,000, whose headquarters is located at 10 rue Lavoisier 21700 NUITS SAINT GEORGES, listed with the Corporate and Trade Register of DIJON under the number 843 616 277, and who is the publisher of the Website. Intra-community VAT number: FR18843616277.
Head of Publication and Editorial Manager: Mr Gabriel Camphuis – firstname.lastname@example.org